Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wednesday Wants!

Has this week been going by pretty fast to you all? Or is it just me? I have been so busy with school lately as the end of our grading period is quickly approaching and im rushing to get all of my assignments done in time. Somehow though, i have managed to find enough time to browse the net enough to find some things that i am just dying to have!
The slouchy hat! I've seen so many girls wear these things and just look adorable in them, I myself was always a little skeptical as to if i could pull it off. Next time i see one thats as cute as this one from Forever 21 ($5.50) i might just have to pick one up for myself!


Isn't this coat just adorable! Ah! I have been searching for the perfect trench coat for the winter, but this year i wanted something different. Every other year i get either black or grey coats, just because they match almost every thing. This year i feel like stepping out of my box a little, i would definetly be stepping out the box in this Pink trench from Old Navy ($85.99).
Okay, for the last month I have been dying for a pair of rain boots! I just think that they are a great piece to have in your wardrobe, and in Florida you never know when you might get some unexpected showers! So why not look cute and trendy for the occasion?! These are Hunters off of ebay selling for $45 i believe, im a little skeptical of buying off of ebay though, do any of you participate in ebay buying? love it or hate it?

And finally, to match the rain theme, this gorgeous umbrella from Target (about $18 i think). This umbrella is just too cute with its bubble shape! Also, ive been seeing this particular umbrella making quite a few appearances on alot of you fashionista's pages!
Looking at this now, all of these pieces put together would be a cute outift!



Today i felt kind of frumpy all day, which i think shows in my expression. Oh well.

Tunic- Miley Cyrus for Wal-Mart ($12)

Jeans- Charlotte Russe ($30)

flats- Charlotte Russe ($16)

Black Headband- Charlotte Russe ($2.99 pack of five)

Hope you lovely ladies have an awesome rest of the week!




7 comments:

  1. ha i have that purple beret in green, i have yet to wear it yet though.

    i almost bought some of mileys line but when i tried things on they didn't fit and then they didn't have my size.

    love this look :)

    xo ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love knit caps like that forever 21 one, and at such a low price you can't go wrong! But I might be IN love with that Old Navy coat. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking about slouchy hats too... the big advantage is really that they don't mess up the front of your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you look frumpy at all! Sooo loving that gorg trench!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that coat...i bought a similar one from old navy last year.love the color and the style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HAVE to have that coat and umbrella!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pink coat is so cute. It looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete