Sunday, October 18, 2009

Apologies!

I can't believe i havent posted in about two weeks! I have just been so busy lately its been crazy! With keeping up with school and working so much, i have had my hands full! So im sorry for the lack of posting, hopefully ill just keep getting better at this. Surprisingly, nothing extra out of the ordinary has happened in the past two weeks. School, work, and repeat pretty much. Although, i did get a $20 tip at work one night last week! Which was such a blessing, and i am so thankful to the stranger.
I am pleased to inform you that we have had a cold front come in leaving Florida a deliciously chilly 60 degrees this past week! I have been cherrishing every second of it! We even got to tear out the Chik-Fil-A jackets at work!

So this morning when preparing for church and a day of fun with my co workers, i decided to drag out the boots!
Turtle Neck- Popayia ($? 2 years ago)
Button up Tunic- Target ($19.99)
Grey Tights- stole from mom
'ugg' boots- Wet Seal last season (not sure, no more than $20)
Bracelets- Right: American eagle $12 Left: stole from mom!
(click to view large)




This evening some of the girls from work and I met up because the circus is in town! Yes, we really did go to the circus. It was a little silly considering we were probably the only ones there who didnt have children, but it was still fun and most of the girls had never even been!
However, one of my friends is deathly afraid of Clowns, needless to say, that wasnt the best place to face her fears! She even cried when one of them wouldnt leave her alone. It was quite comical, really.

(Cole Brothers Circus)

Friday evening one of my brothers was in town from Jacksonville for the weekend. I managed to get off work a little early so three of my brothers and i piled into the car and made our way out to the beach to go see the last showing of Paranormal Activity.

If you enjoy scary movies at all you NEED to go and see this movie! It was one of the best ive seen in a while. It wasnt quite as scary as some had lead me to believe, but it was still a pretty dagum good movie for such a low budget! Now I can handle scary movies very well, and i havent closed my eyes in a movie since i was 12 (i hate when people do that!), my brother Corry can as well. But my brothers Abel and Adam (15 and 22) are the sissiest boys i have ever seen when it comes to scary movies! So it was definitely fun watching them during this movie! Also, this movie was so funny for a scary movie! Seriously, the guy was cracking jokes the whole time!
So have you seen it yet? What did you think?


(click for large)

3 comments:

  1. Haven't seen it - I hate scary movies. Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. havent seen this movie, havent really heard anything about it.

    i am hating this cold front we have coming through, i am not ready for it!!

    xo ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in that tunic!

    Definitely won't be seeing that movie... I'm the biggest baby when it comes to scary stuff. I'll have nightmares for days after! Good for you for being brave :)

    (and thanks for visiting my blog and your fab comment!)

    ReplyDelete