Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Already!?

I need to keep this short because I just got home from work and i am beat, but hey theres nothing wrong with short n sweet!
So when i got home from school today the first thing i did was go grab my tripod and head to the backyard to get my outfit picture, again, it was nice outside so it was awesome to take my time getting the best shot. When i came inside to upload them to my laptop my mouse scrolled over the time and the date popped up: Thursday, October 1, 2009 I was stunned! Where has the time gone?! I'm so excited about it though, I love the holidays!
So this is what i wore to school today! Unfortunetly we have a dress code in PC, but you know us teenagers; always looking for a way around the rules! lol We're supposed to wear our school polos or club shirts, this was my FCS shirt though! So it was kinda dress code! lol

Jeans: AE ($39)
Military Jacket: stole from moms closet, Cato ($?)
Shirt: FCS shirt and AE cami
Shoes: Target...or maybe Wal-Mart? ($12)
Bracelet: local store ($4)
Earrings: Wet Seal ($.99!)

Speaking of school, I really get frusterated at the kids there sometimes.
Like today for instance, the whole day in class and at lunch I just took some time to notice some of my surroundings, so i just sat and listened. And i swear, almost every student talked about either getting F****d Up, doing drugs, or who they had sex with last weekend. Its not even like i was eavesdropping, they just talk about this so openly! It makes me so upset because, do we not have anything better to talk about? I mean really, can no one hold an intelectual conversation any more? Of all the things going on in the world right now, they choose to broadcast their lives to their friends and people beside them.

Okay, dont get me wrong. Im NOT perfect, I have done things that i am not proud of, we all have. No ones perfect, and every one has a past, and heck if you wanna do that stuff then cool, its your life do what you want. But why must we constantly brag about it? Do they realize how ignorant we look? Now i understand partially why audults have such bad views of teenagers of my generation.
*sighs* okay, now im done with my random ranting, which may have seemed off topic from fashion, but this is afterall, ALL things Kaydee...

But hey, tomorrows Friday! And i hope every one has a great one!



-Kaydee

11 comments:

  1. You look adorable chic! Love the jewelry, especially the earrings.

    Ufortunately, in my case, some people never grow up from knowing how to make a conversation without talking about such things. But thats high school and I guess the type of people you hang around.

    I love that it is finally October, one of my fave months, especially because of the upcoming holidays!

    xo ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute outfit-- I love those earrings so much!
    I know what you mean about high school. I wish I could say it gets better in college, but unfortunately it doesn't. You do get to choose who you get to spend your time with and who you never have to see though, so you can find a great group who had more important things to talk about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bracelet and green jacket! great blog! Please check out my fashion and lfestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com. Follow mine as i will yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like that jacket!
    And I'm really impressed with how mature you are. You're right - there is something really wrong when kids brag about being stupid. But how fabulous are you for being so smart and so stylish?! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute flats!!!

    The payless booties are so fabulous! I bought them last season and am wearing them again this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just think how close it is to christmas! ahhh :)

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jacket and the bracelet!!

    /Jeanett
    http://jeanettd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your little flats are adobable! and I need to get me one of those cute peace sign bracelets. you look too cute in this outfit. :)

    thanks for your sweet comment on my post last week darling!

    xoxo

    thediscerningfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute way to dress up your school uniform! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very cute! Love your jacket!


    xoxo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete