Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Orange and black, Halloween is back!

You guys, I cant believe its Wednesday already! Seriously, it felt like just yesterday that it was Wednesday. Any ways, I have been super busy lately with midterms and exams and such, so I guess that could pose as a good excuse for not being up to par on my blog...right? maybe? ok maybe not ;)
This past weekend was oh so much fun! Saturday I got some major shopping done (im hoping to do a post as to what all i got!) and Sunday the gals and i got together to do some pumpkin carving and scary movie watching!
To follow along with the Holiday theme i wore Halloween colors, not to mention my cutie patootie accessories! (will picture them asap)
Knit Dress: Kohls winter 07 ($?)
Orange Cowl Neck: NY&C ($20 i think)
Black Tights: Target? ($5?)
Black Belt: Attached to a shirt i think...
Black 'Ugg' boots: Wet Seal last season ($20?)
Owl ring: Rue 21 ($8.50)
Spider stud earrings: Claires ($2 at 50% off!)

Yes, My friends, I am a true nerd!
While taking pictures in my backyard i was saddened by the lack of pretty colored leaves :/
While there is plenty of them to throw around, they are all just so ugly! The weather is still pretty uncooperative right now, which is very unfortunate. It feels more like September weather than nearly November weather! But hey, im still holding out for some nice weather, hopefully we wont be wearing flip flops on chistmas!


Also, i just want to say thanks to all of you lovely ladies who continue to comment on my blog in spite of my lack of writing. Thanks!

Kaydee

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in orange and black! How fitting for Halloween!! I wanted to wear the same colours too but I found that I don't have any nice orangey stuff:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics~ i like your orange dress !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're doing well- long time no blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! I got your comment but couldn't respond by email. Yes, I live on the Gulf Coast, born and raised (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cute outfit! Your blog is really cute.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete